Re: art and sports

From: Jackie Aust (jab1997)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 05:51:09 PDT

    Here in Texas we don't have the problem with sports for all students on
    the Recommended plan are required to take a Fine Arts to graduate. My
    district went one step farther and all students have to have a Fine Arts
    to graduate. Most are in the art classes. We have five teachers with
    300 on a waiting list and none offered in summer school.

    Jackie

    ---