Re: job opportunity in western Mass.

From: Carole M. Roth (jroth2)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 04:59:06 PDT

    Hi Julie - Congratulations on your new position!
    I am working with a kid's project and would like to meet with art teachers
    in Crocker Farm/Ft. River School District. Is there a Dept. Head whom I
    should contact? I'll be in Amherst mid/late September and hope to set up a
    get-together.

    Good luck on your new job. Thanks for feedback.
    Carole Roth

    ---