Re: Election and Olympic Projects

From: artrageous
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 21:27:07 PDT

    This is a very cool idea--thanks for sharing!

    <<My fifth graders did Olympic winners' medallions using tooling
    foil. I took pictures (b & w) of their profiles ahead of time. We studied
    the designs of Ancient Greek coins. They tooled their self portraits in
    profile view on the foil, antiqued them with india ink (burnish highlights
    with steel wool)then glued them to cardboard with a felt backing.>>

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---