Re: discipline models

From: Hysterio
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 19:41:40 PDT

        I was thinking that you might try incorporating some of the football
    players sports interests into you class assignments
    ex: sports logos, try finding different examples of artists who have
    illustrated sports, or examples of sculpture. You could also talk about
    media, incorporate advertisement, graphics. Art crosses all interests.
        I know it is difficult to find ways to connect. I understand. Your
    situation sounds very difficult.
                                    Jackie

    ---