Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going home-to mount or no ? <LYR3839-20967-2000.08.16-22.20.51--fmaiu+#pitt.edu>

From: dj (djash)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 09:57:11 PDT

    Fran wrote: I can't believe professionals ( and adults!) that resort to tattle
    telling and back stabbing.

    I don't understand it but from first hand experience also.... it happens! Most
    likely due to their insecurities, but that doesn't make it any easier on the
    receiving end. It can be a nightmare. This is one of the reasons I find this
    group so wonderful. People actually willing to help others succeed. Donna

    ---