Re: watercolor artists

From: KPRS (kprs)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 08:32:07 PDT

    watercolor artists: Janet Fish, Homer, Sargeant

    favorite activity: I show them 2 block out, 1 stencil, wet on wet, dry brush,
    sea salt, using the back of your brush techniques. They go outside and bring
    in a 3 leaves (obviously we live in the East where the leaves change color),
    and render them using all of the techniques in a top to bottom, falling
    sequence. After the drawings/paintings are done we add haiku to the
    drawings.(they write their own haiku, and do the writing in calligraphy).

    San D

    ---