Re: Activity HELP Appreciated!!!

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 09:55:54 PDT

    I teach on a cart with 25 minute periods. If you are extremly organized you will
    be able to do anything (as long as storage allows, but that's another story!). I
    pass out supplies while I'm discussing the artist/project etc. If we're painting,
    I keep water cups with lids (stored in a big plastic box) so all I have to do is
    set a cup on a desk with the brush and paper. Then for clean up I have student's
    help clean up - one student collects water cups, one collects paint, one gets the
    brushes, etc. I teach mostly by modeling. Most of the projects on my site take
    2-3 class periods. Be prepared, be organized, and don't let the cart get in your
    way! Good luck!
    ~Michal
    http://www.geocities.com/theartkids