re: latex allergy

From: mcgugan (mcgugan)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 07:46:13 PDT

    This may seem obvious (although it wasn't to my own sister, who is allergic
    to the powder on latex gloves - and has to wear gloves for her work) but be
    careful of balloons. My sister rode home from a family party holding a
    bunch of balloons and by the time she got to her house her face was looking
    like one of those balloons!.

    ---