Activity HELP Appreciated!!!

From: ArtKathy1
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 19:39:05 PDT

     I sure would appreciate if I could get some HELP!!!---I am looking for many
    "Mini" art activities--that can be taught to Gr k-5 and have a good art
    experience/while still teaching art 'on a cart'--My school district has
    adopted the SAGE Program beginning this school year--consequently--we have
    been given half hour art periods to compensate--and will be having two for
    each grade level a week totaling an hour.Overall this is an extention of our
    time allotted previously--but split--its going to be a tough call- Giving
    Directions/passing supplies and cleaning up needless to say of having a
    meaningful art experience!!!-and then to be BACK ON THE CART for a semester
    because music& art overlap (we share a room--) I can punt and have been on a
    cart before--but I want the learning experience to be real-----I begin
    teaching on Tuesday "a la cart"THANKS for your support and help! :)

    ---