Wang Yani

From: PrimaryE
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 17:15:25 PDT

    I came across this book. Thanks for turning me on to this young artist.

    A Young Painter: The Life and Paintings of Wang Yani - China’s Extraordinary
    Artist by Chen-Sun Cheng
    Explore the life and works of a young Chinese girl who started painting
    animals at age three and achieved a one-person show at the Smithsonian
    Institute at age fifteen.
    Ages 8-10, Scholastic Press, 1991

    ---