Re: Yani

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 13:33:44 PDT

    In a message dated 8/19/00 12:57:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
    Jhirunrtx writes:

    << A YOUNG PAINTER, THE LIFE AND PAINTINGS OF WANG YANI-CHINA'S
    EXTRAORDINARY
     YOUNG ARTIST. by Zheng Zhensun and Alice Low. Put out by Scholatic Inc. I >>

    Is this the young lady that is so well known for her paintings of monkeys.
    If so
    I may have a news clipping from long ago. will dig around for it next week.
    Who was it that originally wanted the info? Roberta

    ---