Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going home-to mount or no ? <LYR3839-20967-2000.08.16-22.20.51--fmaiu+#pitt.edu>

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 11:59:42 PDT

    Christine, you can not fold to a bully and that's what your new colleague
    sounds like. So don't run scared. How awaful, though. I think that this
    sounds very much like harrassment and I know in our district there is an
    administrator at the central office who is in charge of these kinds of
    complaints. Perhaps you need to either see this person or your union rep
    but this sounds dangerous. I can't believe professionals ( and adults!)
    that resort to tattle telling and back stabbing. Please get some support
    and don't let this be too upsetting.

    It is impossible to mat everything that goes home for that many elementary
    students. I wouldn't even think about it. Fran

    ---