Re: Yani

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 10:57:06 PDT

    I don't know of any websites, but there is a book about her and her work
    called
    A YOUNG PAINTER, THE LIFE AND PAINTINGS OF WANG YANI-CHINA'S EXTRAORDINARY
    YOUNG ARTIST. by Zheng Zhensun and Alice Low. Put out by Scholatic Inc. I
    was lucky enough to acquire a copy from my library that had withdrawn it from
    circulation. I use it with second graders when he go calligraphy and ink
    pantings. It's a very good book. Janet

    ---