Possible Art Job in Evanston, Illinois

From: Gail1611
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 09:14:46 PDT

    There may be an art position opening up for this fall. It is in a private
    school. Classes are 1-8th grades with a wonderful, human schedule. The kids
    and parents are great ! You would teach Monday -Thursday and have Friday
    off. (9:00-3:00). You would have your own art room. The pay is private school
    pay(low) but I don't think you have to have a certificate. If you are
    interested please send an e-mail to gail1611 by Tuesday. We should
    know by then. In it please iclude name ,address, phone # and whatever else
    you would like in writing. I will give this to the people hiring. Thanks!
    Gail

    ---