Re: Learning Names (Sue's camera idea...)

From: JUDY GROCHOWSKI (jfgro)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 08:15:03 PDT

    Hi all,
        I wanted to suggest, having read Sue's camera idea, an twist I lifted from a
    co-worker. If you have access to a digital camera, you can make photo seating
    charts-and these are handy to leave for a sub also-of course, the plus is no
    film costs, color images, ease of cutting and pasting, and immediacy-I laminated
    the ones I made last year when I ws trying to learn the Kindies names (some of
    you remember THAT stressless time of my career {:-) ).
        Happy school commensing to everyone!
    Judy Grochowski
    Greenfield High
    Greenfield Wisc