Will be looking for an Art position in San Jose in December

From: Melissa (lissakoke)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 07:36:54 PDT

    I have heard that jobs for Art Teachers are hard to come by in CA. I am
    moving there half way through the school year due to my boyfriend's new
    job. Is there any cause for concern, or will I find a job within a year?
    I also can't figure out how to get recertified once I get there. I've
    looked on the internet and can't seem to figure it out, it looks
    complicated... Please someone, put my fears at ease...

    ---