a use for old plasticene clay

From: Jean Hess (jeannieinpa)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 07:14:33 PDT

    A few weeks (months) ago someone wanted to know what
    to do with old plasticene clay. I'm using that kind
    of clay now to make a "stencil" for pouring paper
    slurry and making shapes. I was using cookie cutters
    for a stencil form and pouring the slurry inside the
    cookie cutter. But for a more creative shape, cut a
    hole in a slab of clay and pour the slurry into that.
    I'm trying to use up 20 year-old construction paper
    for making the slurry. My kitchen is pretty wet right now!