Yani

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 04:31:56 PDT

    Hello all

    Thank you to everyone for your helpful information. This list is
    truly an art teachers resource! Summer has been busy with family, and
    I've started preparing two new units: Canadian Art History, and,
    Creativity.

    I want to search for a web site on the Chinese child art prodigy
    Yani. Perhaps some readers know of one that has good quality visuals.

    christene

    --
    Rob and Christene Sandeson
    Teacher & Artist