Re: rag rugs......cathedrals, gargoyles

From: artrageous
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 02:42:23 PDT

    <<Have you seen web site of Walter Arnold? He's a stonecarver that has
    carved gargoyles for the Washington National Cathedral. I knew him in
    college and he is willing to respond to questions of students about the
    gargoyles and other things. Easy to find web site.>>

    Very cool website--thanks for sharing!

    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others