Re: Art History

From: Jarsawyer
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 18:36:01 PDT

    Kids have a hard time relating to timelines, I think -- although I've never
    taught H.S. students. What if you started from modern/contemp. art and
    worked your way back to the influences of modern art. Would it be more
    relevant? Otherwise, I think you have to start at the beginning and cover
    the whole thing which is really difficult in a studio course.

    Julie

    ---