job opportunity in western Mass.

From: Jarsawyer
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 18:18:33 PDT

    Thank you to all of you who encouraged me to go for a new position at this,
    the 11th hour before school starts.

    I was just offered the job -- in writing -- and now my sweet job at Crocker
    Farm School in Amherst -- an awesome little school in an even more awesome
    school district is open.

    Anyone local and/or interested? Crocker Farm is a 50% position in a
    good-paying school district with an opportunity for an additional 25% at Fort
    River school. CF is
    K-3 and FR is art workshops for grades 4-6. Everyone in this school district
    is supportive of the arts and great to work with. The art teachers even get
    together twice a year to share curriculum.

    Write to me if you're interested, and I'll fill in the details.

    Julie

    ---