discipline models

From: L. E. Horvath (dulcius)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 14:14:34 PDT

    <<I'm not big on
    extrinsic rewards (but I do offer a few) because I believe the ultimate
    reward for good behavior is personal achievement and satisfaction. I try to
    teach my students to be intrinsically motivated (Glasser). However, I
    believe consistent consequences (preferable logical ones that have to do
    with the behavior) helps to maintain discipline (this is a combination of
    Glasser and Canter).>>
    Leah -
    amen, amen, amen! :-)
    -Lydia in Toledo