Re: great offer/two weeks before school

From: Bobbi Ausubel (bausubel)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 14:15:34 PDT

    I am new to this list! Nice to meet all you
    artist-educators. I integrate drama into curriculum,
    including literacy, social studies, etc. mostly in San
    Francisco, I also teach create drama to all ages. I am
    currently looking for new work - and am available to
    move across this lovely country. Does anyone know of
    an interesting way to find work in this arena? Help?
    Thanks much. bausubel

    Do You Yahoo!?