Re: typical HS week

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe.us)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 10:21:38 PDT

    I begin a class fast paced and adjust to the speed of the individual class once I learn their task/ attention spans, no matter the subject or task or learning activity. I always have a few who cannot keep up for any number of excuses but reasonable deadlines are accepted by agreed upon class rubrics and policies.

    >>> Iteachart7 08/16 8:59 AM >>>
    Dear Arties:
    I just had surgery yesterday to fix my rotator cuff so I'm home typing with
    one hand working on my weeklys. Can anyone share what their typical HS week
    is like?
    Do you have a day set aside for art history? A day for crits? a day for
    observational drawing? Project time? I find myself adding more and more to
    the plate and wonder what percentages of the day/week you allot for these
    things. Always greatful,
    Gabrielle