Re: Plaster mask project--how to make a positive

From: Sue Stewart (stewar2)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 09:52:49 PDT

    I forgot to say that we have discovered that the best way to get the
    Vaseline off the mask is to wipe with soft cloths until you get most of
    it off - then use toilet paper of soft paper towel to get the rest -
    there is a bit of a residue left - probably hot water used sparingly
    will get that if it is troublesome - I have my kids gesso their masks
    before they paint so we don't worry too much - I think the gesso
    probably absorbs the rest of the oil.

    ---