Re: First day of school!

From: Buerkle, Jennifer (buerklej.fl.us)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 07:48:51 PDT

    I now teach in a pull-out center and we don't see kids the first week, but I
    kind of miss those opening days. The little kindergarteners crying, the
    nervous moms...

    One year they came up with a nifty way of distinguishing between the busses by
    giving each a "color" designation, such as the red bus, white bus, etc. One
    little kindergartener was very worried because they sure all looked yellow to
    him!

    Jen

    ---