Domain Name registration

From: Donald Peters (softsnow)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 06:22:45 PDT

    Received this as a junk e-mail today, but you do get to register a domain
    name for free and one free year of use ($35 a year after that--if I
    understand correctly) If you are interested... if not, delete away!

    ! Go to
    http://www.opttrack.com/register6.html , register
    my-web-name.com, and sign up for FREE personalized email
    (me@my-web-name.com). You can point your domain name to an
    existing site, or just hold onto it for future use!

    Pat Peters
    Lubbock, Texas