Art Teacher Inservice / 1st day back

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 20:58:28 PDT

    Our first duty day was today. In the afternoon I invited Jesus Ortiz to
    make a presentation on murals. He was responsible for the 660 ft long
    mural in the Argentine area of Kansas City, Kansas. I am trying to stress
    teaching with/through/around/by exemplars. Both Jesus and his large
    community art serves as living exemplars we can draw upon. To see more about
    Jesus and the argentine mural click on:
            http://kckansas.com/kckargentinewall.htm
            http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/Harmon/breighm/schools.html
            http://www.wycokck.org/html/argentine.htm
    Tell us about the living artists exemplars in your communities,
                                                            Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan