Re: professional goal setting

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 23:03:28 PDT

    I think this was directed towards my comment on our professional goals being
    in direct correlation with our business leave - this means that if I wish to
    attend a workshop or conference, it must relate directly to my goals.
    Sometimes something will come up that I want to attend, and then I have to do
    some creative describing! We get two days paid business leave per year. What
    do other districts get?
    ~Michal