Re: [Fwd: FW: A TEACHER IN THE 21ST CENTURY]

From: brenda robson (robsonbrenda)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 19:33:34 PDT

    AMEN!!!!!!!
    We started each class this year with a prayer reading the bible. In
    Phillipians it says "Brothers and sisters: whatever is pure, lovely,
    excellent, and praiseworthy, think about these things. That sets the right
    tone and goal of our 45 minutes together. I want our class to be a class
    of light. A break from all they are exposed to in their lives.
    I feel for those who can't.

    ---