Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going home-to mount ...

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 19:25:03 PDT

    I have my kids mount some of their projects, some go home as is. I teach
    elementary. Each student has a portfolio and I save all of their projects
    until spring OPen House. I only mat the ones I display, or put in shows. If
    that teacher is so insistant that you do certain things, make her a list of
    what she could do to help you. I bet she'll stop running her mouth! Janet

    ---