The @rt room is reopened!

From: craig roland (rolandc)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 18:22:22 PDT

    After many long nights this summer, I'm pleased to announce that the
    @rt room web site has been re-designed and is now open to visitors at
    a new entry point:

    http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/index.html

    There are several new features including a teacher resources area and
    pages on Simon Rodia's Watts Towers in LA. There are also new "@rt
    sparker" activities, art links for kids, books, and more. Hopefully
    the site has been made more "kid friendly" as well with the addition
    of new graphics.

    And in responding to Sharon's recent message concerning the "look" of
    her site with a different web browser, the same goes here. If you're
    running Explorer on a PC, I might suggest if you visit the @rt room,
    that you decrease the font size once or twice. The pages will most
    likely then appear as they were designed.

    I'd appreciate comments for those of you who might visit the site
    soon. I'm especially interested in knowing if you encounter any
    problems (like dead links). rather than plug up the list here though,
    please email me directly at:

    rolandc

    (there are several points on the site where you can send email to me).

    I wish I could say this has been a labor of "love," but I'm just
    happy its done (for now) and I can get on my life.

    Craig

    CRAIG ROLAND. Associate Professor-Art Education.
    School of Art and Art History, FAC 302,
    University of Florida, Gainesville Florida.
    32611-5801. (352) 392-9165 - Art Ed Office (352) 392-8453 - Fax
    http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
    new email address: rolandc

    ---