Re: Cellophane - Pop Art Sunglasses

From: NMoore9017
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 16:05:28 PDT

    I did a project with my 8th graders many years ago making large sunglasses
    after studying Pop Art. They designed the frames from tagboard (many
    reminded me of the frames from the 60's), used regular and fluorescent
    tempera paint and glitter if desired. As I remember they really enjoyed it
    and the designs for the glasses were really neat.

    Nina

    ---