Re: Rag rugs?Hey SHaron!

From: Iteachart7
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 15:28:12 PDT

    In a message dated 8/17/00 5:10:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Alasann1
    writes:

    <<
     Honestly I am just building this one. Once you have braided the rags for a
     rag rug, how do you secure and connect the spiral braid? I think we could do
     this. :)

    That's where a good old needle and thread come in. You need to use carpet
    thread, a carpet needle and a thimble. you must sew each round onto itself to
    secure it.
    Gabrielle

    ---