Re: sick!

From: Tsheffey
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:54:25 PDT

    Sorry to hear about your magazines. You do wonder what goes on in the summer crew's head. We returned to find that when they moved the matt cutter to clean, they grabbed it by the handle and ripped it totally off. Were talking $500 to replace this. When we told the principal, she said, "Well, it could have been worse..."
    Teresa in El Paso

    ---