Melissa Enderle

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:39:25 PDT

    Hi All: I received a message from Melissa Enderle today and thought I'd share some of it:

    I just wanted to send you a short note to let you know that I have
    arrived safely in Mali. It is warm, but not sweltering. So many needy children
    - but very happy, proud people. I have been very busy and will need
    to leave in a few minutes for a supper with one of the school board
    members. I will send some pictures of Mali to those interested

    Melissa plans to log on from Mali. Judy
    jnagel

    ---