Re: Rag rugs?Hey SHaron!

From: artrageous
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:35:07 PDT

    Hi--I'm heading out the door in just a sec, but I wanted to let you know I
    got your email and I'm hoping we can brain-link since we teach approx. the
    same ages! I just have one class of 5th-7th and the rest of my classes are
    8th-12th.

    Like I said in my post, I'll be starting with art of the Middle Ages. Still
    some tweaking to do with this, but I'm looking forward to the projects!

    The second trimester is a bit of a mystery at this point, but I'm thinking
    of one large Pop art-ish sculpture. Dunno. May scrap that and do Colonial
    Arts 2nd semester. Decision, decision!

    I'll write more when I get a chance! Nice to meet you :-)

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---