Re: great offer/two weeks before school

From: Tsheffey
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:34:05 PDT

    Julie,
    I think you have to look out for your own best interests. Who else will? You said that you had wanted to work full time where you are now and were turned down. I think that if you take something else now, you shouldn't feel bad because you offered your full services to them first and they declined.
    I would also say it depends on how much you need or want the extra money. If money is not an issue, you might want to stay where you know you are happy. I personally would be inclined toward the new position.
    Teresa Sheffey
    El Paso, TX

    ---