Re: book for new and not so new teachers

From: Tsheffey
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:22:16 PDT

    I used Helen's book "Survival Guide for the Secondary Art Teacher" almost exclusively the first year I taught high school. It saved my life. The page on the left is for the teacher...the one on the right is a hand-out for the students. I used it so much I had to take it apart and put it in a looseleaf binder. I would highly recommend her books.
    Teresa Sheffey
    El Paso, TX

    ---