empty bowls

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:25:47 PDT

    I found it!! I just didn't have it labeled so I could find it easily on my
    favorites list. It's at
    www.northnet.org/hildreth/alanbowlslu.htm

    Has anyone else done something like this? It really seems interesting. The
    lesson stresses form and surface patternon the bowls and with the component
    of cummunity involvement and outreach. Each student makes 2 bowls that are
    part of a soup and bread fundraiser. People keep the bowl , the cost is $5 .
    Money collected is donated to a food pantry or soup kitchen. I am going to
    try it.

    Yvette

    ---