Re: Rag rugs?Hey SHaron!

From: Alasann1
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:08:29 PDT

    Alice Ann Noel in Kentucky here.
    I too am trying to get together a unit on Colonial America.
    I work with 5th and 6th graders in 45 minute units so.........
    I am very interested in what you come up with. I will begin to get my unit
    ideas together for you as well.
    Honestly I am just building this one. Once you have braided the rags for a
    rag rug, how do you secure and connect the spiral braid? I think we could do
    this. :)

    ---