empty bowls

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:12:16 PDT

    I came across a lesson about selling student made ceramic bowls to raise
    money for food pantry and now I can't find the site! I am sure I bookmarked
    but I am lost in my own maze as I try to organize myself for the coming
    year. In any case I would like to do this lesson with my highschool students
    so if you are out there?!

    Thanks, Yvette

    ---