Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going home-to mount or no ?

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 13:39:00 PDT

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Buerkle, Jennifer <buerklej.fl.us>
    To: ArtsEdNet Talk <artsednet>
    Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 4:08 PM
    Subject: Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going
    home-to mount or no ?

     I'm kind of
    > thinking this guy puts his garbage in little bags and staples them closed.
    > Sounds rather anal to me!
    >
    > Jen

    Ha Ha Ha! That sets up quite a visual for me! Maybe he even separates his
    garbage by type: banana peels, apple peels, Hershey's wrappers, Half eaten
    Twinkies . . . I'm getting a picture of an interesting installation art
    piece! Categorize your garbage in zip-lock bags for a month and neatly lay
    it out on a table. . .

    Leah

    ---