Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going home-to mount or no ?

From: Buerkle, Jennifer (buerklej.fl.us)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 13:08:12 PDT

    Okay. First, I would make a few calls and get a contract on this guy's life.

    Seriously, I don't feel murderous often, but this is an exception. "Regular"
    teachers are not your superiors, they have absolutely no say about whether you
    mat, send home stuff, or do back flips off your tables. Tell him so! You don't
    make demands on his practices.

    Sit down with this jerk with the principal. He will come off looking like the
    cretin he is. Force the issue. Don't let it slide. You need mediation and
    you'll have to be the one to confront, take the offensive rather than react.
    Well, it may be more politically correct to call that proactive.

    Mat everything? Sure, you can give him the work and he can mat it. I'm kind of
    thinking this guy puts his garbage in little bags and staples them closed.
    Sounds rather anal to me!

    Jen

    ---