Re: Rag rugs?

From: Iteachart7
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 11:20:33 PDT

    Hey Sharon
    Did you use Braid makers? They come in a package of three. They are metal
    clamp folders. You take your fabric strips (These must be cut in the bias)
    and feed them through one end, pull and they fold over the raw egdes so that
    as you braid all of your egdes are hidden. I know this is difficult to
    visualize. You can find thses clamps at Jo Anne's Fabrics or AC Moore in
    thier notions department.
    Hope this helps.
    Gabrielle

    ---