Thanks for the OREO drawing idea -

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 09:34:35 PDT

    Thanks so much for this idea - please refresh my memory and tell me who you
    are -

    This was a great intro for my 4th and 5th graders - short and 'sweet' and
    lots of discussion. I will alter a bit next time I do it - I wish I had
    them give a written description too - only because one little girl blew me
    away when she verbalized - and all may not be able to put all of their words
    into drawings yet - Drat - I hate it when I miss an opportunity -

    Also - when they came back today, I asked them to draw an OREO again - to
    compare all three sketches - and include a written description -

    Thanks again -
    Ellen

    ---