Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going home-to mount or no ?

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 03:48:42 PDT

    Wow, Christine, I feel your pain. You have my moral support and I'm sure
    that of our colleagues on the list. This hyper nerd is way off the tracks.
    My advice is to get a written confirmation from your boss that you have an
    excellent art program for children and this ridiculous demand is very
    damaging to you and the time it takes away from what really matters. You
    shouldn't have to put up with this even for a year. More advice, get the
    barracuda to put his demands on paper as well. Print carries more weight
    than telling.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

     My boss is
    also aware of this and keeps telling me, hold on, it's only one more
    year......
    I really could use you folk's support and experience with this, because I
    know the issue will be raised again, and I can be armed for further
    discussion from this group's responses.
    Thanks much ,
    Christine in Binghamton NY

    ---