Eastern Washington University Site - ( Pow Wow and more)

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 07:54:41 PDT

    Thanks for posting this site! Below are links to some pretty amazing online
    exhibits:

    Ceramics--realy unusual sculpural pieces--great to show high school
    students!
    http://www.visual.arts.ewu.edu/electronic-gallery/ceramics/nappa/nappa.html

    Digital work
    http://www.visual.arts.ewu.edu/info/rbachman/rbachmanworks.html

    Interesting mixed media/assemblages.
    http://www.visual.arts.ewu.edu/electronic-gallery/mixed-media/robinson/robin
    son.html

    I found this in the list of Exhibitions--hope the person who wanted Pow-Wow
    info sees this post.
    POWWOW: Portraits of Native Americans, by Ben Marra
    http://www.visual.arts.ewu.edu/ets/335sum.html

    Link to information about Ben Marra's book (includes more images)
    www.halcyon.com/benmarra/

    Judy Decker

    ---