Eastern Washington University Site - ( Pow Wow and more)

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 07:54:41 PDT

    Thanks for posting this site! Below are links to some pretty amazing online

    Ceramics--realy unusual sculpural pieces--great to show high school

    Digital work

    Interesting mixed media/assemblages.

    I found this in the list of Exhibitions--hope the person who wanted Pow-Wow
    info sees this post.
    POWWOW: Portraits of Native Americans, by Ben Marra

    Link to information about Ben Marra's book (includes more images)

    Judy Decker