Re: sick!

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 07:55:38 PDT

    Oh Teri!
        I'm so sorry for your loss. That's heartbreaking. Last year I returned
    from December vacation to find my hallway (yes, I have a hall, not an art
    closet or art room)
    flooded and a large portion of my reproductions that I have collected over
    the years-RUINED! I still want to cry when I think about it! They were
    mostly color copies and calendar pieces (my larger reproductions are in Print
    drawers but these were in boxes under my table). I now laminate EVERYTHING!

    Heartfelt sympathies,
    Kerry

    ---