demonstrations

From: Marcy Bogdanich (moosie)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 19:22:44 PDT

    I am interested in your solutions to effective project demonstrations. I
    have tried several ways of showing the whole class how to do something but I
    am sure you all have better, more creative ways of getting information
    across to the children. I teach elementary and sometimes their little minds
    and bodies wander (sometimes all over the room!) during an "all around the
    table" demo. Will appreciate any suggestions or techniques. Thanking all of
    you in advance...Marcy

    ---